💥 On this episode, I talk with up-and-coming elite ultrarunner Mark Bottenhorn (Instagram: @bottenhornrunning)
💥Mark recently had his debut in the ultrarunning scene by not only running his first ultra, but winning it and crushing the course record (talk about digging deep!)
💥Mark is also my friend, we met while working at the Boulder Running Company (Boulder, CO). We not only share a passion for running but also are a big fans of entrepreneur and marketing guru Gary Vaynerchuk.
💥The reason why I admire Mark the most is because he wants to use his platform to raise awareness about anxiety and mental illness . Why? Because he has experienced that first hand.
💥Mark has big goals for his running career and I can’t wait to see him go after them and crush them….because he will!
💥Learn more about Mark at http://www.markbottenhorn.com.
Click below to listen to this episode on The Dig Deep YouTube channel
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes , Soundcloud, Spotify, or here